So, as mentioned in a previous post, I ended up going to this year’s Friends of the Library book sales a couple of times and I had neglected to make mention of my second pile of books that I picked up on that later trip. To remedy this, I took pics over the weekend for you to peruse and perhaps recommend a title or two from this group?
- When Everything Changed: The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960-the Present – Gail Collins (NF) (2009)
- The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2008 – edited by Jerome Goopman, M. D. (2009) (NF)
- Panic in Level 4 – Richard Preston (NF) (2008)
- The Social Animal – David Brooks (NF) (2011)
- The Man who Loved Books too Much – Allison Hoover Bartlett (NF) (2010)
Hmm. Somewhat focused on non-fiction, it seems. I do find it to be more interesting at times than fiction, but it depends on the day and the time and the author. (How’s that for a wriggly answer?)
Any recommendations for me to start with?