So, time to reshuffle the shelves for the Autumnal months that are coming up. (It’s going to take a while for the temperature to cool down much, but I did find a leaf on the ground the other day.)
* China Court – Rumer Godden (F)
Their Eyes were Watching God – Zora Neal Hurston (F) – READ.
A Winter Book – Tove Jansson (F) – DNF (09/02/2013)
The Pursuit of Love/Love in a Cold Climate – Nancy Mitford (F) – READ.
* Steve Jobs (bio) – Walter Isaacson (NF)
* Entwined Lives (identical twin book) – Nancy Segal (NF)
* The Big Roads (history of superhighway system in US) – Earl Swift (NF)
* The Man Who Loved Books Too Much – Alison Hoover Bartlett (NF)
* Maphead – Ken Jennings (continued from Summer TBR) – (NF)
* The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind – William Kamkwamba/Bryan Mealer (NF)
* Don’t Let’s Go to the Dogs Tonight – Alexandra Fuller (NF)
* We Wouldn’t Have Missed it for the World (Women’s Land Army history) – Stuart Antrobus (NF)
Horses of God – Mahi Binebine (F) – Finished. See blog post here (TBD)
* Rebel Girls: Their Right to Vote – Jill Liddington (NF)
* Classics for Pleasure – Michael Dirda (holdover from Summer TBR) (NF)
* Travels in Siberia – Ian Frazier (scary big) (NF)
The Spare Room – Helen Garner (F) – READ.
* Homeward Bound – Emily Matchar (NF)
* Everybody was So Young – Amanda Vaill (Gilded age biog) (NF)
* Coasting – Jonathon Raban (NF travel – holdover from Summer TBR)