So – to the books that were finished in November:
I read the following titles (with links to blog posts about said book where there is one):
- A Man Called Ove – Fredrik Bachman (2014)
- The Worst Journey in the World (Volume 2) – Apsley Cherry-Garard (1922)
- Men of Niagara – W. E. B. DuBois (1906)
- The Day of the Triffids – John Wyndham (1951) (blog post to come)
- I was a Stranger – John Hackett (1978) (Deserves a blog post as it’s great)
- So Long, See You Tomorrow – William Maxwell (1979)
Total number of books read in October: 6
Total number of pages read: 1257 pages (av. 209).
Fiction/Non-Fiction: 3 fiction / 3 non-fiction
Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 1 library book and 2 owned books. 1 ILL and 2 e-books.
My favorite book for the month: It’s gotta be the one about Ove. No doubt about it.
And wow – I’ve just noticed that almost every single book I read last month was by a white guy (except for one). That won’t do, will it?