So another month has passed, and let’s check in with how my reading is doing… (just out of interest).
The reads for July included:
- All the Light You Cannot See – Anthony Doerr
- Alas, Babylon – Pat Frank
- Jazz – Toni Morrison
- Minaret – Leila Aboulela
- In the Broken Places – Mary Collins and Donald Collins
So to the numbers:
Total number of books read in July: 5
Total number of pages read: 1,563 pages (av. 313).
Fiction/Non-Fiction: 4 fiction / 1 non-fiction.
Diversity: 2 POC. 4.5 books by women.
Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 3 library books, 2 owned book and 0 e-books (although one is in progress…).
Here are the top three most popular posts from the last month:
- Summer Reading Suggestions Part Two: Armchair Travel
- New Mexico photos cont’d
- Jazz – Toni Morrison (1992)
Plans for August: There are some big changes coming up for me, so we’ll have to see how that goes. (They are good changes.)