So another month has passed, and let’s check in with how my reading is doing (just out of interest).
The reads for September included:
- Warriors don’t Cry: The Searing Memoir of the Battle to Integrate Little Rock’s Center High –– Melba Patillo Beals (NF) (blog post to come)
- The Great American Read – PBS tie-in (NF)
- The Phantom Tollbooth – Norten Juster (F)
- Troublemaker – Leah Remini (NF)
- The Power – Naomi Alderman (F)
- Unforgettable Behavior – Rosemary Kidman Cox (NF)
Ongoing project: Reading the AP Style Book.
So to the numbers:
Total number of books read in September: 6
Total number of pages read: 1,639 pages (av. 273).
Fiction/Non-Fiction: 2 fiction / 4 non-fiction.
Diversity: 1 POC. 5 books by women.
Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 3 library books, 2 owned books and 1 e-book.
Future plans include instituting a book-buying ban until December, finish up the AP Style Book, and read more off TBR. 🙂