Crikey! That month passed quickly! Let’s check in with how my reading is doing (just out of interest).
The reads for October included:
- Young Men in Spats – P.G. Wodehouse (1936) F (no blog post but typical Wodehouse)
- Swing Time – Zadie Smith (2016) (300 pages read but DNF) F
- The Vampyre – John Polidori (1819) F/Short story
- The Best We Could Do – Thi Bui (2017) NF/Graphic
- Convenience Store Woman – Sayaka Marata (2018) F/novella
- Kaffir Boy – Mark Mathabone (1986) NF/autobio (post to come)
- The Devil and Sherlock Holmes – David Grann (2010) NF (post to come)
Ongoing project: Just reading. And maybe a jigsaw puzzle. 🙂
So to the numbers:
Total number of books read in September: 7
Total number of pages read: 1,818 pages (av. 260).
Fiction/Non-Fiction: 4 fiction / 3 non-fiction.
Diversity: 4 POC. 3 books by women.
Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 3 library books, 4 owned books and 2 e-books.
Future plans include just reading. And maybe a jigsaw puzzle. 🙂