It’s the beginning of a new month and it’s close to the end of the college semester, so let’s check in with how my reading is doing (just out of interest). I’ve been reading, but not quite with the same speed as I usually do. My eyes is tired at the end of the day, sometimes!
The reads for November included:
- Queen Victoria: A biography – Giles Lytton Stratchey (1921) – NF/bio
- The ravenmaster: My life with the ravens at the Tower of London – Christopher Skaife (2018) – NF/bio/history
- Quiet girl in a noisy world – Debbie Tung (2017) – (NF/GN)
- How to be a good creature – Sy Montgomery (2018) – NF/autobio
- Troubles – J.G. Farrell (1971) (F) – in progress
So to the numbers:
Total number of books read in November: 4 (and a half)
Total number of pages read: 1,818 pages (av. 303). (This is exactly the same number of pages that I read last month. Weird.)
Fiction/Non-Fiction: 1 fiction / 4 non-fiction.
Diversity: 0 POC. 2 books by women.
Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 3 library books, 1 owned book and 1 e-book.
Future plans include reading more of the printed word and my students’ writing. 🙂