The reads for April 2019 included:
- What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day– Pearl Cleage (1997) – F
- A Book of One’s Own: People and their Diaries – Thomas Mallon (1984) – NF
- Killers of the Flower Moon– David Grann (2017) – NF/history
- Becoming – Michelle Obama (2018) – NF/auto (no post but excellent read)
- A Silver-Plated Spoon – John, Duke of Bedford (1959) – NF/auto
So — to the numbers:
- Total number of books read in April 2019: 5.
- Total number of pages read: 1,599 pages (av. 319).
- Fiction/Non-Fiction: 1 fiction / 4 non-fiction.
- Diversity: 3 POC. 2+ books by women. (The + is because I read a couple of anthology-type books which included both male and female authors.)
- Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 3 library books, 2 owned books and 0 e-books.
Plans for May include continuing the POC author/topic focus and my focus on my own TBR. And summer break! 🙂