The reads for March 2021 included:
- India Calling – Anand Giridharadas (NF)
- The Sytteford Mystery – Agatha Christie (F)
- The Commitments – Roddy Doyle (F) – Reading Ireland Month
- The Snapper – Roddy Doyle (F) – Reading Ireland Month
- The Van – Roddy Doyle (F) – Reading Ireland Month
- Germinal – Emile Zola (F)
- Heroes and Monsters of Greek Myths – Evslin, Evslin and Hoopes (F)
- Queenie – Candace Carty-Williams (F)
- The Feast of Lupercal – Brian Moore (F) – Reading Ireland Month
- Mythology DK Eyewitness book – Neil Philip (F)
- The Long March – Marie-Louise Fitzpatrick (NF)
- The War Bride’s Scrapbook – Carolyn Preston (F)
- The Time Machine – H.G. Wells (F)
- Londoners – Craig Taylor (NF)
- The Importance of Being Earnest – Oscar Wilde (play)
- Humans – Brandon Stanton (NF/photo/soc sci)
So to the (rather obsessive!) numbers:
- Total number of books read in February 2021: 16.
- Total number of pages read: 3,266 pages (av. 266).
- Fiction/Non-Fiction: 10 fiction / 5 non-fiction. 1 play.
- Diversity: 3 BIPOC. 5 books by women.
- Library books vs. books I owned (and thus removed from the home abode): 8 library books, 7 owned books (whee!) and 2 e-books.
So I had a productive reading month which was really fun. Plus, I also pulled out some cross-stitch and finally finished up a project that I’ve working on for quite a while. Just need to get it framed and then it’s done. 🙂