Loot from my local library included the following:
- Belfast Diary – John Conroy (NF about 1980s Northern Ireland during the Troubles).
- Sharks in the Time of Saviors – Kawai Strong Washburn (F). One of former Pres. Obama’s favorite books of 2020, apparently. If it’s good enough for him… 😉
- A Caribbean Mystery – Agatha Christie (F/murder mystery). Love me some Christie.
- The Secret River – Kate Grenville (F/Australian). I’ve heard good things…
- Dolores Claiborne – Stephen King (F). I would like to read more King so seeing if I can handle his less-scary titles first.
- Emma – Jane Austen (F). In the mood for a good classic.
- The Water Museum – Luis Alberta Urrea (F/short stories). I don’t always get on that well with short stories but I’ll give them a go with Urrea’s work since he’s really good.)