Library Loot for April 22 2021:
- South Sea Tales – Jack London (F/short stories). Just saw that this is short stories. Bleugh. I am not an aficionado of short stories. What was I thinking?
- The Pale Horse – Agatha Christie (F/mystery). Can’t go wrong with a Christie.
- The Secret River – Kate Grenville (F) Wanted to read some Aussie lit.
- The Lion in the Living Room – Abigail Tucker (NF/bio). We have kitties in our life: what can I say?
- A Gentleman in Moscow – Amor Towlers (F). (Just finished this. Post to come.)
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly – Anthony Bourdain (NF/autobio). I’m into cooking right and although this is a reread, I remember it as pretty good.
- Cooking Light: Dinner ASAP (NF/recipes) – I know: me with a cookbook but I’m searching for new recipes. 🙂
So – any ideas of what I’ve picked up? Any recommendations?