Here are the titles on the new TBR shelf:
- Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience – Shaun Usher (ed.) (NF/socio)
- On Doctoring: Stories, Poems, Essays – Richard Reynolds, M.D. and John Stone, M.D. (eds.) (NF/socio)
- The Girls from Winnetka – Marcia Chellis (NF/bio)
- A Victorian Courtship: The Story of Beatrice Potter and Sidney Webb – Jeanne McKenzie (NF/history/bio)
- Cold: Adventures in the World’s Frozen Places – Bill Streever (NF/geog)
- My Family and Other Animals – Gerald Durrell (NF/nature)
- All Things Wise and Wonderful – James Herriott (NF/nature)
- The Book of Not – Tsitsi Dangarembga (F)
- Ender’s Game – Orson Scott Card (F/sci fi)
- Majesty: Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor – Robert Lacey (NF/bio). Read. Good.
- Time and Again – Jack Finney (F)
- On Borrowed Wings – Chandra Prasad (F)
- Olive Kitteridge – Elizabeth Strout (F)
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes – Anita Loos (F). Read. Good.
- Mr. Chartwell – Rebecca Hunt (F)
- Tales of a Female Nomad: Living at Large in the World – Rita Golden Gelman (NF/travel). Read. Good.
- Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey – The Countess of Carnarvan (NF/history)
- Rebecca – Daphne du Maurier (F). Read. Good.
As always, the usual guidelines are in place: these are just suggestions for me and I’m happy to go off-piste if I want to. It’s summer time rules here! 🙂