A few new titles have washed up at Chez JOMP, so thought I’d let you see what they were. (Top to bottom):
- Home Cooking – Laurie Colwin (culinary-related essays, I think). (NF/essays).
- Fraternity: An Inside Look at a Year for College Boys Becoming Men – Alexandra Robbins (NF). I’ve read her earlier work about sororities and thought that to be interesting so this title made the cut. (NF/socio?)
- The Body – Bill Bryson (NF/sci).
- Untold Stories – Alan Bennett (NF/essays I think).
- The Truth About Style – Stacey London (NF/fashion). Complete impulse buy the other day.
- Solutions and Other Problems – Alli Brosh. (Also, unpictured but also bought: Hyperbole and a Half by Brosh.) NF/auto/funny as hell).
- Taste of Home Winning Recipes – Barnes and Noble cheapie bargain book to get ideas for supper. 🙂 (NF/food). I’ve tried a few recipes out of here – good so far.
And, of course. I’m not actually reading any of these right now! 🙂
A nice satisfying pile! I have a Huge Splurge to share on Thursday!
Cool. Look forward to seeing your haul!